Greetings in the name of our Lord, Savior and soon-coming King, Jesus Christ! Thank you for the opportunity to share with you the mission and the vision the Lord Jesus has given to this ministry. May we be the blessing to you that we are called to be.
The mission of Destiny Vision International Ministries, Inc. is to equip, mature and enable the body of Christ to fulfill their God-given assignments, visions, missions and destinies. We fulfill our mission through teaching, preaching, prophesying, serving, giving and providing whatever is necessary for the body of Christ to successfully complete every mandate given to them by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
The vision of Destiny Vision International Ministries, Inc. is to reach each of the predestined people of the Most High God, both Israelite & Gentile, young & old, male & female, until we are all filled with all the fullness of God, being fully yielded to His Holy Spirit, walking in His perfect will in all things at all times, with nothing missing, nothing broken and nothing out of place until we are all conformed to the image of Jesus Christ.
1. The Bible in its’ entirety is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to men. (2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:20-21; Deut. 4:1-2).
2. The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent, self-revealed “I AM,” and simultaneously exists as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4; Mark 12:29; Matt. 28:18-20).
3. A person must be born again through the shed blood of Jesus Christ in order to be saved (John 3:3; Rom. 10:9-10).
4. After salvation, all that have repented of their sins and in their hearts have believed on Christ as their Savior and Lord should be baptized in obedience to God's word. In doing so, they declare to the world that they have died with Christ and that they have also been released to walk with Him in newness of life (Matt. 28:19; Rom. 6:4).
5. All believers should expect and seek the baptism in the Holy Spirit and fire. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 1 Cor. 12:1-31). This experience is distinct from and normally comes after the experience of the New Birth (Acts 2:38; 10:44-46; 15:7-9).
6. All believers must be sanctified by the word of God and through the Holy Spirit. God said, “Be ye holy, for I am holy.” (Heb. 12:14; 1 Pet. 1:15,16; 1 Thess. 5:23,24; 1 John 2:6).
7. The church is the holy Body of Christ. Each believer is an integral part of the church, and their names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.
8. Divinely called and ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for two purposes: (1) The evangelization of the world, and (2) The edification of the Body of Christ (Mark 15:15,20; Eph. 4:11-13).
9. Healing, deliverance from sickness and the ability to walk in divine health is provided for in the atonement of Christ and is the privilege of all believers (Isa. 53:4, 5; Matt. 8:16, 17; Mark 16:18; John 5:14).10. The literal, physical return of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, the salvation of national Israel, and the millennial reign of Christ on the earth are scriptural promises and our hope (2 Thess. 1:7; Rev. 19:1l-16; Ro. 11:25; Rev. 20:l-7).
Destiny Vision International Ministries holds the following values as the basis in which we will conduct all ministry and ministry business and concerns.
1. We walk in love, speak the truth in love and teach, rebuke, correct and train in love with the word of God (the Bible) (1 Corinthians 13:1-13; John 15:12; Galatians 5:6; 1 Peter 2:17; 4:8; 1 John 4:7, 12; Ephesians 4:14-15; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
2. We keep our word (or we don’t give it) (Matthew 5:34-37; Colossians 4:6).
3. We love and pray for those who hate us (Matthew 5:44).
4. We choose to forgive (Matthew 6:14-15).
5. We work out differences at the lowest level possible (Matthew 18:15-17; 5:23-26).
6. We do not worry about anything, but we pray and believe God for everything (Matthew 6:25-34).
7. We do not criticize other ministers or ministries, but we pray for them (Matthew 7:1-5).
8. No one will be made to feel unwelcome because of their outward appearance, but everyone will be greeted with the love of Christ (1 Samuel 16:7).
9. We seek to do all things pleasing unto the Lord and seek His direction and guidance in all things (Psalm 9:10; 24:6; 27:8; 105:3-4; Job 37:12).
10. We require the continual Presence of the Lord and His Lordship over every service and every meeting as a necessity (Psalm 16:11; 21:6; 84:4; 85:9; 140:13).
11. We conduct all business affairs with honesty and integrity (Psalm 18:20; 25:21; 26:1; 41:12; 101:2; Proverbs 2:7, 21; 11:3).
12. We are committed to being a debt-free ministry, owing no man anything but love (Romans 13:8).